The GAME FOR SCIENCE scientific learning and gaming portal is made possible by funding from a large network of partners, including :
GAME FOR SCIENCE PARTNERS
MAKANAKAU ISLAND PARTNERS
This project is funded in part by Canada Interactive Fund at Canadian Heritage.
THANK YOU TO ALL OUR PARTNERS!
- GAME FOR SCIENCE provides a communications and education platform for science-related government departments, companies, foundations and organizations, using game technology to create a new style of marketing buzz and help them meet their science education and communications goals, including:
- interesting young people in science and technology;
- encouraging more young people to study science;
- showcasing cutting-edge knowledge, careers, projects, issues and scientific research and talking about pressing issues;
- making science a part of young peoples’ everyday lives.
- GAME FOR SCIENCE also provides a platform for holders of scientific intellectual property (museums, television and new media producers, publishers, etc.) to boost the visibility and reputation of their science-related products and their potential profits. Already, the following partners are part of GAME FOR SCIENCE :
CREO is looking for partners to develop and share new content as a way of building and expanding the GAME FOR SCIENCE world.
If you are interested in becoming a financial partner or in distributing scientific content, contact Caroline Julien, CREO President, at:
(514) 278-9595 ext. 21